The Web Site is Up!

Greetings all,


Well the next step in the process is now completed with the launch of my new website, will-hathaway.com!  Thanks a ton to Gary Thompson for all his help in that!  I would like this to be more of a public thanks to you Gary, but since you are the only follower to the blog at this point.......well, I guess it's still just between you and me. 


Anyway.  There will be further changes to the site as we draw closer to the release of What If God Is Like This?  Within the next few weeks we should have the artwork for the book cover, which will then be displayed on the site.  We will also be posting the official release date, which will be in either late October or early November, soon. 


I have to admit, this has been a very interesting process for me as it has taken me a little bit out of my comfort zone.  I enjoy preaching to my home church audience, but stepping out into a forum in which anyone in the world could check in is a little unnerving.  As we get a little farther down the road, I will begin including some discussion ideas here on the blog.  One of the suggestions that has been made is to do a chapter by chapter discussion of the book when it comes out, since some of the ideas might be new to a lot of people. 


I also want to use this format as a place where readers can contact me with their thoughts and questions about the book.  I want to be available to anyone who wants to talk about it!


Talk to you all soon.

Comments

Popular Posts