Well Here Goes.......

Greetings All,

Well, after four years of on and off writing, I am now on my way to the publication of my first book: What If God Is Like This?  I'm using CTRG publishing who so far have been hugely helpful.  This book is basically a collection of a number of my sermons that have been worked into book form along with a few other ideas. 

For those of you who already know me, I like to ask questions.  During my life I've always had a hard time with the idea that God can be wrapped up in a tidy little theology and be understood completely.  There are so many factors that play into this world and how any religion, let alone Christianity, play into it.  I know there are a lot of people out there with a lot of ideas about God and I'm not claiming to know more than any of them.  But what I am looking to do is generate discussion.  I think part of the process of knowing Him better can be the interactions of the creature that was created in His image sharing their thoughts and ideas. 

If you like to ask questions, this is a place for you!

Comments

Popular Posts