Huge Thanks!

I wanted to take a second and thank everybody for the interest and support you all have expressed reference this book project! The pre-orders for What If God Is Like This? have been extremely encouraging! For those of you who are still interested in a copy remember the discounted price of $17.95 will still be available until Sept 30th before the publisher raises the price to it's set amount of $21.95.

Thank you all! To be completely honest with you, promoting my own project is rather awkward for me but with all the feedback I'm getting it is becoming clear that a lot of us share the same thoughts, questions, and fears. Its exciting to see how inter-connected we all are in that regard. I also hope you all will feel free to use this blog to share your thoughts and feelings as well. I don't want this to just be a place for only me to vent but a place where we all can learn for each other!

Comments

Popular Posts