What If God Is Like This? Is now available for pre-order!!

Hey Everybody,

We have now reached the next milestone in the publication process of What If God Is Like This?  The book is now available for pre-order on the website: Will-Hathaway.com. 

The publisher is going to set the retail price of the book at $21.95 but between now and Sept 30th, it can be purchased for $17.95 via the website.  You will notice that there are two different purchase options for the book, one for a signed copy and one for a regular copy.  If you happen to want a signed copy and happen to live in a part of the world where I do not......... then the shipping will be a little more for the signed copy, as it has to ship from the printer to me so I can sign it and then ship again to you.  If you happen to live in a part of the world in which I do live......... then order the regular copy and I can sign it when I see you....don't pay the extra shipping. 

Once the book is released, which will be between mid-October to early November, it will be shipped to you!  Thank you all for your support in this endeavor.  I really believe this book is going to help people with questions about who God is and what He is like as a Being.  Thanks to everybody for their support!

Comments

Popular Posts