Have A Say In My Next Book!!

Greetings all and Happy New Year!!!

With the completion of What If God Is Like This and the arrival of 2012, my resolution is to turn my attention to book two which will be titled: The Human Side of Christ.

This book is going to examine Jesus as the human being that actually walked this Earth. How much did God limit Himself when he took on the flesh of man? Just how well is He able to relate to our plight? So as I research this book I'm curious as to what questions you all might want me to explore? Are there questions you have or concepts you have wondered about when it comes to the "man" Jesus Christ? Think about it and if you come up with something feel free to send me an email.

Also, if you feel like it, one of the things that will help me promote my first book are reviews. If any of you would be willing to leave a review on the book's Amazon or Barnes and Noble page I would deeply appreciate it. Right now, to find the book on Amazon you have to search by title. If you search by my name it is like the 40th option. It humbleing to be the only Will Hathaway on Amazon and still be the 40th pick......haha. :)

Comments

Popular Posts